Posts

Man Proposes God Disposes

Man Proposes God Disposes

A Perfect Sunday is a composition of a visit to God’s Place, lunch at restaurant and a few hours in the park with Kim, my sweetheart. I love those sweet moments but July 4th was not the same, when we were sitting in the park with hands clutched in love harmony, we heard people screaming. In no time around 20 terrorists surrounded the park with weapons and started firing at us. Some jumped into the water, some hid behind the trees, but I and Kim were the victims for their bait. I said in agony, “I wish to marry you"

Info:- Drabble refers to fictional writings bounded to a maximum of 100 words.


Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. loving wish in agony. nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Saravana,

    yes, this was indeed a wish in agony... good one.
    please do link to the artists page as well. :) thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. strange and a bit frighten when I hear about the 20 terrorists, I suppose if I would to write this, I wouldn't have thought choose such method

    I wonder if people only declare their true feelings in times of stress or near death

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing u have a power with words indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Deepak
    Thanks man...

    @ Leo
    Sure will do :-) Thanks for the lovely words..

    Haiki Heights - a very good initiative..

    @ lissa
    First of all thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments, do keep visiting.

    @ Scribbling Girl
    Within 7 words you made my day once again. I am happy..
    Between my IndiBlogger rank jumped from 54 to 74 :-)

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  6. intriguing tale...did not see that coming, but a semi happy ending...one last wish before...

    hapy theme thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow,
    you are brave,
    love is powerful...
    exciting tale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Brian,
    I am happy for your feedback.

    @ jingle
    I am glad that you loved it.. Thanks for visiting again.

    @ Mama Zen
    Thanks man.. Be regular on my blog..

    Yours Frendly,
    Sarvana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not the best setting for a proposal, but certainly a memorable one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very sad tale, I knew their love did not materialize as they were victims of terrorists...!

    Nice but poignant take this tale of yours!

    Keep joining TT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Matty
    Thanks for visiting my blog, do be regular to enjoy the updates

    @ Amity
    I am happy that you liked the way it was written. Thanks for your encouraging words.

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Amercianising
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your feedback. Do be regular on my blog.

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Saravana
    Firstly, this was a beautiful attempt...using the apt best words and binding the emotions so well in 100 words.

    I had no idea that fiction written in 100 words was known as drabble! SO definitely i leanrt somthing coming to your page!


    Saravana,Thank you so so much for leaving beautiful comments one each part of the love story. It truly made me so happy that You like it. Plus it gave me a confidence that I pretending to write the emotions of the guy were with quite right intentions!!

    So thanks a lot!!!
    I sure look forward to your more frequent visits to Humming Today and more of your wonderful works in Few Miles. And also wanna thank you for going through the interview...I'm all made up the tiny bits of those wonderful inspiring comments I get!

    FOr now folloing yoru blog...need some more time to actually go through the page more in future :))

    ~ Keep the Spark ALive..

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Rachana
    You made my day with the beautiful words, thanks a lot for visiting me.

    I am damn sure that I will visit Humming today frequently as your blog impressed me a lot.

    It been a great pleasure to receive a thought from Rachana, thanks a lot for that, do keep visiting and enjoy the updates and moreover read my best thoughts listed here..

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was beautiful. What vivid emotions you created. Sad but fulfilled. Well done.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Donna Hole
    Thanks for your beautiful and encouraging thoughts. Thanks for visiting and do be regular on my blog

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Saravana, I so wished they could be together forever. A sweet sentiment, but at the last hour!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ K
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the feedback, do keep visiting..

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  19. You surely have crossed lots of miles, using few words.

    Firstly thanks for introducing me to Drabbling, surely would be a new world. (I hope I dint misspell it.)
    I would also like to thank you for your nice words on my blog. completely agree with you that appreciation is the best fodder for a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ p00ja
    You made my day p00ja.. Thanks a lot for your wonderful words of appreciation. Thanks for visiting my blog and do be regular..

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!