Posts

Day 40 ♥ Happiness is receiving a handwritten letter.

Happiness is receiving a handwritten letter!

Happiness is receiving a handwritten letter. We live in the Facebook and WhatsApp era, where traditional postcards and greetings have changed to images, e-greetings, and GIFs, or popularly known as animated messages. I'm not complaining that technology has invaded privacy and changed everything to the web. What I miss is the cuteness and sweetness of letters and greeting cards of those days.

I received a handwritten letter of appreciation and it made me smile. It prompted me to pen down this: Happiness is receiving a handwritten letter!

Have you received a handwritten letter recently? Did it excite you? Share your experience. Spread Love!

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

Even if I write
100 poems a day
Or blog daily,
I'm not satisfied.

Whenever I write a poem,
Not typing but writing one,
Gives me immense satisfaction,
Especially if it's for you, it's happiness!

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. A hand written letter has become so precious nowadays...
    I haven't received one recently. But I have treasured my cousin's letter to me several years back. Occasionally I go through it and travel down the memory lane. It feels so wonderful.
    God knows if he even remembers that.I plan to scan the copy to him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!