Posts

Day 39 ♥ Happiness is participating in NaNoWriMo.

Happiness is participating in NaNoWriMo!

Happiness is participating in NaNoWriMo. In 2010, I took writing seriously and penned my first book, Three Knots. However, I could not write more than twenty thousand words. I was so immature when it came to writing then. Over the years, I started writing more and more short stories, more and more books - Searching Her, Love of an Anonymous Soul, Between the Sheets of Love, Twelve and Half. Other than Twelve and Half, the rest are individual books and I hope to someday edit and publish them in the future.

This year, in February, I penned "Coffee Date" - a Valentine's gift for my beloved wife - in 11 nights, one Saturday, and one Sunday. I have discussed this book with a couple of publishers and received positive feedback. I will soon announce more about it. And I am all set to write the next book in the "Coffee Date" series. The plot is ready and I am starting today. Participating in NaNoWriMo, writing a daily blog, daily 4-12 line poems, working on Coffee Date 2: Believe in Miracles, and juggling office work and family life will be a challenge, but I am up for it. I hope I will be successful.

Are you writing this time? I'm here... Share it with us. Spread Love!

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

Kiss me in my dreams,
I pen it down, and
I get it published;
Just the way I like!

Kiss me in reality, and
Say "I love you";
All day and night,
I keep it a secret!

Really?

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments