Posts

Day 41 ♥ Happiness is sleeping undisturbed.

Happiness is sleeping undisturbed!

Happiness is sleeping undisturbed. It's been 40 days, and every time I have written only about my happiness during the day time. I can't believe I forgot about the most common and simple happiness: sleeping. Of course, I have reduced my sleeping hours to catch up on other things, but it is very true that sleeping undisturbed is real happiness!

Do you agree with me? How long do you like to sleep in 24 hours? Spread Love!

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

Sleeping is happiness!

Lying next to you,
While sleeping is
Real happiness!

Hugging you, and
Sleeping tight is
True happiness!

And sleeping,
Undisturbed is the
Height of happiness!

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments