Posts

Day 21 ♥ Happiness is amazon prime membership.

Happiness is amazon prime membership!

Happiness is an Amazon Prime membership. Most of us have probably signed up for the trial period, like I did. I was lucky to try Amazon Prime in Germany first for 45 days, and now in India as well. I was impressed by the quick and quality delivery, so I opted for the package. I recommend trying or subscribing to Amazon Prime. I'm sure you'll love it.

Are you an Amazon Prime Customer? Share your shopping experience with us. Spread love!

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

Prime is a beauty;
Be it in Mathematics,
Or on Amazon,
It’s always unique!

You are a beauty;
Be it in my life,
Or with our loved ones,
You are always unique!

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments