Posts

Day 20 ♥ Happiness is plotting a storyline for the novel.

Happiness is plotting a storyline for the novel!

Happiness is plotting a storyline for a novel. After completing the first manuscript in 11 nights, 1 Saturday, and 1 Sunday, I am back again with the next book: "Coffee Date 2." I have spoken with publishers regarding book one, and I am happy to receive positive feedback. I will soon spill the beans about it. I am all set to write book no. 2 of the "Coffee Date" series and I am planning to start from November 1st, which is NaNoWriMo month. I hope to complete it on or before November 30th. Wish me luck!

Are you writing this time? If so add me as your writing buddy. Spread love!

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

Words may flow and dry up,
But the love I possess for you
Will flow like a river,
All throughout the year.

Years may be in double digits,
Days may be numbered,
Seconds may pass at times,
But the amount of oxygen we breathe is not.

Oxygen is for breathing,
You are for my living;
Our love is a gift,
Our words breathe it!

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. Wonderful composition Sarav..The flow of emotions is visible..!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!