Posts

Day 22 ♥ Happiness is watching a movie!

Happiness is watching a movie!

Happiness is watching a movie, and if it is one's favorite movie, there is no limit to watching it again and again. Mom, Vidhya, and I were watching our favorite Rajini movie repeatedly on YouTube. Of course, we had snacks, homemade by our chef Vidhya. It created a happy environment, uplifting our mood.

I have a big list of favorite movies, starting from Dilse to Thanioruvan. My all-time favorite movie is Devdas - Aishwarya, Madhuri, and Shah Rukh keep me engrossed until the climax. I love it!

Do you have a favourite movie? How many times have you watched it? Share it with us. Spread Love!

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

Like a romantic song,
She is a beautiful song;
No matter how busy I’m,
I hum it every day, every minute!

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments