Posts

From My Heart - The Week It Was

Vetri Vinayagar Jai! Ganapathi Bappa Moriya!

Dream! Don't stop chasing your dreams, because dreams do come true. – Sachin Tendulkar.

Friendship- Bonds Beyond Time, was an unexpected opportunity blessed by the Publisher, my first compilation. The date of the project got delayed because of bad printers who never understood the word “deadline”. Once we have our hands on it, we will SPAM the Facebook timelines posting pictures of it.

Coming to the "Colors Different Shades Of Life" contest, the results were read by Ganesha, making all the winners fly to Seventh Heaven.

“Well Begun Is Half Done” That I second. We’ve started well, now we’ve to carry the good work we did. The hard work we did is well appreciated by all… be it the response to emails, prompt replies to the Facebook Messages, the #Entry photographs, the #Teasers, the Ganesha, the Winners and Guest Authors list, we did our best. We’re very Happy!


Teaser

The template smiles on multiplying! #ColorsDSOL #Results #Sept17 #BigDay #DreamsComeTrue

Posted by Colors: Different Shades Of Life on Friday, September 11, 2015


Ganesha is all set to announce the results

Lord Ganesha is all set to read out the names. Are you ready?The hour countdown starts...

Posted by Colors: Different Shades Of Life on Tuesday, September 15, 2015


Guest Authors & Winners

Sincere thanks to our guest authors Neelam Saxena Chandra ma' am and Privy Trifles! PS: This is not the book cover,...

Posted by Colors: Different Shades Of Life on Saturday, September 19, 2015

Congratulations to all the winners! You shall receive an email in the next 24 hours from our team. And to those who...

Posted by Colors: Different Shades Of Life on Thursday, September 17, 2015


To be true, we rocked the Facebook on September 17, thanks to all the winners! Here’s a glimpse of it.


I’ve to concentrate on compiling, editing and printing the book. Blurb, winners and guest authors list, Publisher, Editor and other required details are shared with our designer. I am hoping to release the book cover soon, and I am planning to release the book on Jan 1st. (Tentative).

The next big news is a surprise. Vidhya and I, are working on the same. It is actually ready, but before releasing it to public, we want to make sure everything is in place and is working fine. Here’s a teaser…


Here you go... the quote for the week is... (wrote this when my lovable wife was ill and admitted in hospital for long)

Facebook



Instagram

#MissYou #Quote #IAmSarav #FromTheHeart

A photo posted by Saravana Kumar Murugan (@iamsarav.insta) on


For my last post, I received only one comment, I understood, whoever you are, unless you are regular and dedicated, you will not be successful. I started blog hop from last weekend. I am happy to read fresh blogs instead of mere brand promoters. Hoping and wishing to see my regular readers back to this place. Will you comeback to read me? I will leave it to time to answer.

Till then, take care.

Have a great week ahead!

Prost! (Cheers)
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. New venture... new opportunities... new goals :)
    I wish you keep excelling in everything you do.

    SmileS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sarav! Keep it up! And you really do have a way with words :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!