Posts

! The Haiku Challenge ! 28 days – 28 Haikus ! Day 22 - Destiny !



Step by step, I climb
towards my destiny, with
belief as weapon




Theme: Image11




! おはよう  ございます  友人 !


Are you ready for The Haiku Challenge? The details are HERE, and the challenge enters Day 22 with this Haiku Post. Since I am in India, the challenge begins at 12 AM  or 00:00 IST and goes on until GMT-08:30AM (I.e., the next day 02:00 PM or 14:00 IST), so all the time zones can participate in this challenge,  three cheers to all the challengers! Write a Haiku inspired by Image11 and share it in the comment section of this post or in the Linky if available.

Happy Haiku Challenge to you all!



PS: If you are a member of BlogJunta and if you like my post, Is Falling in love is once-a-lifetime feeling? then vote for me here by 'FAV IT' option here

What do you feel about this Haiku? Leave a comment ! Three Cheers !
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. Great thoughts and good faith!! Keep it up SIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that not many bloggers are reading my latest posts. I just want to say that please note my Bliss Haiku is up. It is at the very end of my post called who doesn't love lasagna with a recipe. It is about feeding people and world peace, creating bliss on earth so to speak. Please check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went ahead and posted for this prompt as well. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another day, step-by-step, and someday we'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a touch of boldness in this one, I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to think about this one. Belief as weapon kind of scares me. I'd love to hear more about what it looks like to you.

    Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i plan to reach fairy land and return with a pair of wings. :)

    beautiful haiku SIS, may you reach every thing you have ever hoped for.

    trisha
    http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/ivory-stairs/

    ReplyDelete
  8. One's belief as weapon...
    Great haiku bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thoughtful and powerful! loved ur say 'belief as weapon' :)

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strength in belief-very nice. Better than guns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I never thought of belief as a weapon, although I suppose it is with some. Hmmm...a different way of looking at things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'Strength' wonderful use of the word!
    Gerardine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bro..you can definitely use the picture in my post for your poem... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Nanka

    Thanks Nanka.. SmileS..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Nobel N

    Glad to know that.. Thanks..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Kristen Haskell

    Sad, But I noticed they are reading it.. hmm.. Thanks for all the smiles :-)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Victoria

    sure we will, thanks a lot Victoria..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ lynnaima

    Glad you like it lynnaima...... Thanks lynnaima... SmileS..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Cloaked Monk (aka Terri)

    I am blessed by your thoughts.. Thanks and SmileS..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ trisha

    That was great trisha. SmileS......

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Sumit Sarkar

    Thanks Bro, SmileS.. So sweet of you..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ subtlescribbler

    Glad you loved it sarah.. SmileS...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ Lolamouse

    Thanks a lot Lolamouse.. SmileS..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ lightverse

    You made me fly, thanks for all the smiles you gave me...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ RaNiiiiii

    Glad you liked RaNiiiii......... SmileS

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ Gerardine Baugh

    Glad to know that.. SmileS........

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  27. @ Sumit Sarkar

    I love that pic a lot.. I will use it for sure....

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!