Posts

! The Haiku Challenge ! 28 days – 28 Haikus ! Day 21 - Bliss !



The sign of first ray
Feast for the awaited eyes
The blissful nature




Theme: bliss




! おはよう  ございます  友人 !


Are you ready for The Haiku Challenge? The details are HERE, and the challenge enters Day 21 with this Haiku Post. Since I am in India, the challenge begins at 12 AM  or 00:00 IST and goes on until GMT-08:30AM (I.e., the next day 02:00 PM or 14:00 IST), so all the time zones can participate in this challenge,  three cheers to all the challengers! Write a Haiku with theme as Bliss and share it in the comment section of this post or in the Linky if available.

Happy Haiku Challenge to you all!



! With this Haiku, I have penned 107* Haiku. Accidentally my 100th Haiku is

"The bond of two souls
ignites the soul to create
magical world 'love'"


which I wrote on Valentine's Day... :-)!


What do you feel about this Haiku? Leave a comment ! Three Cheers !
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. first rays are always bliss to the eyes, mind and soul :)

    http://meethimirchi.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/bliss/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such blissful moments to see the first rays of dawn.

    Something seems to be amiss with the Linky.
    Mine is here: Summer Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we were on the same page! I find the deepest moments of bliss can come when one with the gifts of nature. Beautiful haiku and image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm bliss in nature, I like that. Congrats on the 100th Haiku!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching and feeling those morning rays is really a bliss! Only, I hate waking up early :)

    But you have written it so beautifully, SiS... Makes me wanna wake up early tomorrow... aahh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also really love those rays caught in the middle of a cold day, streaming through a window, creating a little bit of heaven.

    Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Nobel N

    Smiles, yeah they are..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Nanka

    thanks Nanka, yeah that is due to the time settings.. I fixed it Nanka.. Thanks once again for the smiles..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Victoria

    thanks Victoria, I believe the same.. Nature is the bliss..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ lynnaima

    thanks, glad you liked it.. And Happy Man to pen down 107* till date.. Smiles..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Kavita

    kavi, not only you most of us hate to wake up early.. Thanks for the smiles..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Cloaked Monk

    Glad you loved it.. Thanks for the smiles..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an awesome image to accompany your delightful Haiku. Thank you for sharing!
    ~becca~

    http://beccagivens.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/no-alarms/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i agree, nature is always blissful :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful use of the prompt brother...
    Nature's bliss... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. "The sign of first ray" Beautiful! I can't wait for spring!
    Gerardine

    ReplyDelete
  17. my service providers snapped off my internet connection yesterday, even though their bill has been paid on 9th feb :(

    I thought i will miss mr. linky.

    beautiful and blissful haiku SIS. thanks for the gorgeous picture you added.

    trisha
    http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/bliss/

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ beccagivens

    Glad to know that becca.. SmileS..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Dishilicious

    Thanks much Dishi, Glad to have you here..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Sumit Sarkar

    thanks a lot bro..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Gerardine Baugh

    Thanks thanks thanks Gerardine.. SmileS...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ trisha

    I am happy to know you made it possible.. SmileS...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!