Posts

! The Haiku Challenge ! 28 days – 28 Haikus ! Day 18 - Fisherman !



Alone in the shore
I, fluttering in water
waiting for my dear




Theme: Image9




! おはよう  ございます  友人 !


Are you ready for The Haiku Challenge? The details are HERE, and the challenge enters Day 18 with this Haiku Post. Since I am in India, the challenge begins at 12 AM  or 00:00 IST and goes on until GMT-08:30AM (I.e., the next day 02:00 PM or 14:00 IST), so all the time zones can participate in this challenge,  three cheers to all the challengers! Write a Haiku inspired by the Image9 and share it in the comment section of this post or in the Linky if available.

Happy Haiku Challenge to you all!



! PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAIL AND RESPOND ASAP ! PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU HAVE REPLIED ALREADY !



What do you feel about this Haiku? Leave a comment ! Three Cheers !
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. I sense a longing here ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful imagery of a longing for that which has meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally I can reply on your page :( for several days, I could not open the pop up sorry :(
    I enjoyed this one as well, very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! A beautiful longing expressed. I love it.

    http://cloakedmonk.com/2011/02/18/ninevah/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ ladynimue

    Hmm, you got it.. Thanks Nimue for the smiles..

    Somoene is Special

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Buddha3074

    of course, thanks Buddha for your sweetness..

    Somoene is Special

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ lynnaima

    No issues, I will be happy if you link in your Haiku post..

    Somoene is Special

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ cloakedmonk.com

    Thanks for the sweet words of encouragement.. Pleasure is mine..

    Somoene is Special

    ReplyDelete
  9. very lovely SIS. hope she catches up with you ASAP. :)

    trisha
    http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/torn/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I m sorry i cudnt participate yest! have linked to todays haiku :)
    urs is very beautifully penned SIS..and the pic is wonderful..loved it a lot :)

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all I am sorry for not commenting on haiku post, I have been travelling hence have not got access to internet all the time :) I will surely check most of the haiku's once things settled up. And thx for all your appreciations and Support.

    And special thx to sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel a romantic yearning in this, SIS... Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is always a longing when you are waiting for your dearest. Very lovely Haiku and such a beautiful picture SIS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your haiku brings to mind a mermaid waiting in the waters. Beautiful I love the picture.

    I also write for the Examiner.. Today I posted about poets and your Haiku Challenge Blog I hope you don’t mind. I have my haiku for today posted there.

    http://exm.nr/hWqrai

    Gerardine Baugh

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ trisha

    Glad you loved it trisha.. thanks..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ subtlescribbler

    thanks sarah, it is my pleasure to have you in the challenge.. Np on that..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Nobel N

    Np Noble, hope you read the haiku's.. thanks for all the smiles..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ bodhiros

    thanks bodhirose.. hmmm :-)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Kristen Haskell

    thanks kristen for all the smiles.. Glad you loved it..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Gerardine Baugh

    thanks Gerardine, it is a mermaid waiting in the waters only. Glad you loved the piture.. Thanks for all the smiles.. I read it, awesome.. thanks..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment