Posts

! The Haiku Challenge ! 28 days – 28 Haikus ! Day 12 - Love !



The symbol of love
Bridges two hearts to one soul
Magic of wedding




Theme: Image6




Are you ready for The Haiku Challenge? The details are HERE, and the challenge enters Day 12 with this Haiku Post. Since I am in India, the challenge begins at 12AM  or 00:00 IST and goes on until GMT-08:30AM (I.e., the next day 02:00 PM or 14:00 IST), so all the time zones can participate in this challenge,  three cheers to all the challengers! Write a Haiku inspired by the image, Image6 and share it in the comment section of this post or in the Linky.

Happy Haiku Challenge to you all!



What do you feel about this Haiku? Leave a comment ! Three Cheers !
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. we both had similar Haiku for this... loved the lines magic of wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an on again off again participant, but this image got my mind going. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the message of your haiku!

    I had fun with this one. I hope you enjoy it!

    http://www.livinginthemiddle.com/2011/02/little-bit-of-wedding-bliss.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and loving SIS, just adored it.

    you have a heart full of tenderness and love. keep it alive.

    trisha
    http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/balance/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and both hope and pray that the pixie dust does not wear off!!

    You explained the magic well SIS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully, the magic of the wedding translates into the magic of the marriage!

    Shalom.
    http://cloakedmonk.com/2011/02/12/golden-ring/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! My second haiku! I'm feeling Valentine-y! This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love weddings and you said it all: magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet haiku!
    Here is mine, sorry I thought I posted yesterday,
    Gerardine
    http://gerardinebaugh.wordpress.com/2011/02/14/day-twelve-of-haiku-challenge-ring/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Really sweet words to go with with sweet image, SiS!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Thanks for the love to Poetry Potluck! You Rock!

    Awards 4 Poetry Potluck Week 22, Enjoy!

    Your contribution means a world to us, Happy Thursday!
    See you next time!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Noble N

    Oh is it, thanks for the smiles..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Jingle

    Thanks Ji for all the wishes.. Happy man...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ azfree

    Glad to know that aleza.. Thanks for playing...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Kristen Haskell

    Thanks Kristen, Glad you loved it...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ trisha

    Thanks trisha for the smiles.. Happy to read your encouraging words..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Dishilicious s

    Thanks Dishi.......

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Nanka

    Thanks Nanka for the sweet words.. Happy man...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ cloakedmonk.com

    I too hope the same.. Thanks..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Lolamouse

    Hmm, glad to have you here.. Thanks..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ ladynimue

    Thanks Nimue for the sweet words..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ lynnaima

    Glad you love wedding, thanks for the smiles..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ Gerardine Baugh

    Thanks for all the smiles.. Happy man...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ Kavita

    Kavi, happy man you know, thanks for all the smiles...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Jingle

    Ji, thanks for all the smiles.. Happy man you know...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!