Posts

! The Haiku Challenge ! 28 days – 28 Haikus ! Day 11 - Faith !



Be faithful in small
things you do, because it is
in them our strength lies

Faith is the key to
achieve your dreams, even
when you are nowhere




Theme: Faith




Are you ready for The Haiku Challenge? The details are HERE, and the challenge enters Day 11 with this Haiku Post. Since I am in India, the challenge begins at 12AM  or 00:00 IST and goes on until GMT-08:30AM (I.e., the next day 02:00 PM or 14:00 IST), so all the time zones can participate in this challenge,  three cheers to all the challengers! Write a Haiku with theme as, Faith and share it in the comment section of this post or in the Linky if available.

Happy Haiku Challenge to you all!

(PS: I am facing some issues in getting the linky up. If you are not able to spot it then leave your Haiku post link as comments.. I will link it by myself)



What do you feel about this Haiku? Leave a comment ! Three Cheers !
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. I so love this little dog, Faith. I saw her on Oprah Winfrey and she shows us all how to Rise Up out of our difficult circumstances with a smile on our face.

    I love your haiku - very true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My haiku for today
    http://mydiary.varshasrikanth.com/2011/02/faith-haiku-challenge-day-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is my Haiku day 11
    http://bit.ly/grjDdU
    Gerardine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like, that little dog is so cute :)
    Here is my link, since linksys is not up yet: http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/h-ku-11-faith/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most heart-warming Haiku ever! I love it.

    http://www.livinginthemiddle.com/2011/02/proselytizing-empyrean-credence.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice , and inspirational haiku .. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dog--I've seen her on TV and I love your beautiful, heartwarming haiku, SIS! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pair SIS, that pic you added is splendid.

    faith is essence of peaceful, happy life.

    trisha
    http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/happy-laughter/

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect image for a perfect theme. nice haiku SiS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So true...complete faith in oneself and you can overcome any hurdles!! Lovely thoughts expressed here!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I had to look at that dog a few times to realize her condition. Faith keeps us going.

    Shalom,
    http://cloakedmonk.com/2011/02/11/faith/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This precious one does not know what "giving up" means! Awesome Haiku for the prompt of Faith ... thank you!

    Becca
    http://beccagivens.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/paired-duo/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Touching haiku, Sis. I've seen a video of that wonderful dog, or one like her/him (I didn't stop to notice)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog and the Haiku Challenge! Tried my first one tonight. Here it is:
    http://lolamousedroppings.blogspot.com/2011/02/faith.html
    This sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Sherry Blue Sky

    You got it right, thanks and welcome to Few Miles !

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ RaNiiiiii

    Thanks for all the smiles RaNiii..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Gerardine Baugh

    Welcome to the challenge Gerardine.. Thanks for playing..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ lynnaima

    Thanks for all the smiles, I have done that for you...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Kristen Haskell

    Thanks Kristen, glad you loved it...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Kristen Haskell

    Nope the link was actually missing.. and I had sorted out the issue..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Noble N

    thanks Noble, glad you loved it...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ bodhirose

    even I, thanks for the smiles...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ trisha

    Thanks trisha, Glad you loved it and faith is the essence for all..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ Dishilicious

    Thanks Dishi, pleasure to have you here..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Iwrite4u

    Thanks uma for the support and smiles...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ Nanka

    Yes Nanka, you are right.. Thanks for all the smiles..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  27. @ Cloaked Monk

    hmm, thanks for the sweet words.. she is the symbol of faith..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ beccagivens

    thanks becca, never give up is my theme too..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  29. @ liv2write2day

    Victoria, glad to know that.. Smiles...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  30. @ Lolamouse

    Welcome to tha challenge Lolamouse.. Hope you are enjoying the fun..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!