Posts

Resurrection

While parting, I said
I have faith in our love
Resurrection starts


Image Source

PS: This Haiku has been published as a part of
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. Ahan nice..you are going great with haiku
    I am still uncomfortable in that genre.
    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Scribbling Girl
    Thanks for the cute response.. I am happy to know that.. Keep writing, you will enjoy that genre also..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jingle
    I am very glad to know that you loved the HAIKU.. Thank you so much..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good Saravana.. keep the faith, love does resurrect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ WarmSunshine

    Welcome to Few Miles!
    I am happy to know that you liked it..
    Thanks a ton.. Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Leo

    You made my day with your sweet words.. Thanks Leo..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Denise Moncrief

    Welcome to Few Miles!
    I am happy on seeing your beautiful words on my blog..
    Thanks a ton.. Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet and to the point. And the image enhances! Nice little piece. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful, and speaks so much of hope and faith. Nice haiku!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Christine
    Welcome to Few Miles!
    I am very happy to know that you felt it sweet..
    Thank you so much...

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Bobbie Sandlin
    Welcome to Few Miles!
    Thank you so much for those sweet and wondeful words.. Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  12. well said :) i like this !

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ ladynimue
    Thank you so much... I am very happy to know that you liked it..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  14. The triumph of hope over experience!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ thelaughinghousewife

    Welcome back.. That's so sweet..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!