Posts

Ghost



On seeing that white creature, I sped up my car to the max to reach my home. I stumbled as soon as I entered my home.

Wife: What happened dear?

I breathed heavily and said, “I saw a ghost near the rooster”

Wife: OMG, What are you saying? Is it true?

I am serious dear, come I will show you. I took her in the car to the same place and showed the white creature.

Wife: Is this ghost? Is this? It is a boogieman idiot, the keep it until house warming ceremony.

Me: Boogieman?

She started laughing at me…


Theme: "Add laughter to life, live long" - Six Word Saturday

Info:- Drabble refers to fictional writings bounded to a maximum of 100 words.

PS: This post has been published as a part of


Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. Hi! What a great and interesting blog you have here!I'll be back again soon...

    My 64U:
    What a great story for us!

    Have a good Six Word Saturday,

    LOLA:)

    FANCY A CANNIBAL MEAL THIS WEEKEND?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humor and laughter are good! I love to lighten things up and just laugh at a good story sometimes.

    Have a good Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post. Thanks A Lot For The Award!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Great one!
    Have a great weekend!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nora Johnson

    Welcome to Few Miles!
    I am very happy to know that you found it interesting and great.. Thanks for your superb six words on my blog..
    Thanks a Billion and am to know that you love keep coming back..

    --Somoene Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Linda

    Welcome back to Few Miles!
    I am very happy to know that you loved it.. Thanks a Billion and Do keep coming..
    Happy Sunday!

    --Somoene Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Creativity

    Welcome back to Few Miles!
    I am very happy to know that you felt it great.. Thanks a Billion and Do keep coming..
    Happy Sunday!

    PS:Leave a comment in the awards page for accepting the award..

    --Somoene Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Olivia

    Welcome back to Few Miles!
    I am very happy to know that you felt it great.. Do keep coming..
    Happy Sunday!

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Scribbling Girl

    I am very happy on your comments.. always a positive vibe from you..
    Happy Sunday!

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an apt combination,
    to funny,

    have a smiling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. தமிழ் பண் போல் மிளிரும் படைப்புக்களே உம் சொற்கள்
    வாழ்க வளர்க

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, you have been tagged.
    see my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Jingle
    Thanks for the encouraging words and also for the awards...

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Saras
    வாழ்த்துகளுக்கு நன்றி ! ! !
    மீண்டும் வருக ! ! !

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Anurag
    Welcome back to Few Miles!
    Thanks for those encouraging words on my blog..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Anurag
    The tag is done..
    Check it out here

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/thursday-poets-rally-week-27-awards/

    Happy Monday,
    your wisdom seems endless,
    5 awards 4 u, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Jingle
    Thanks for the sweet awards. I am happy..
    Happy Monday!

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  19. must have been quite a shock for him to see the "boogieman" there :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Not much is better than laughter. Except maybe playing along with 6WS. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Call Me Cate

    Welcome back to Few Miles!
    Surely will consider for 6WS..
    Thanks a ton.. Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked this, but wondered what is a boogieman? Is it the same as a bogeyman, but that - so far as I know - has nothing to do with housewarming and everything to do with frightening people!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It took me years to walk these few miles.. don't worry its all smiles.. I got scared at first but then held the ghost in my fist.. and realised..

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ vivinfrance
    Thank you so much.. Boogieman will be kept till house warming ceremony in our region..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Rameshji

    Thank you so much for those wonderful encouraging words.. Do keep coming ji..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!