Posts

Back to School

Thanks Jingle, for Tagging me to such a sweet tag. Check out my memories...

What was your favorite back to school item to buy?
I love compass, as I started learning to sketch with it (Geometry Box)...

What was your favorite subject in school?
Mathematics and English

Did you ride the bus or get a ride from Mom/Carpool?
I love the bus ride from my home to my school, very funny, most of the times in footboards, love those beautiful experiences and missing those...

Do you have a sack lunch or cafeteria food?
I always love to eat Mom’s food, so will bring them to school...

What is your favorite memory from your school days?
I love this question a lot, as I have many untold stories attached to my heart. Even today, I go for a bike ride to my school, to recall those sweet memories. To say in Tamil, “என் வாழ்க்கையின் பொற்காலம்” One of the sweetest, “When I was in 12th standard, I broke a tube light in my class accidentally and followed it with very sweet things, even in my slam book this was penned down by all my friends. I still cherish those sweet moments”

I tag the following five friends:


I am not sure about the rules, but I love you to pass this "Back To School Game" tag to minimum of five of your blogging friends.. Please let me know once  the tag  is done so that I will enjoy those sweet memories...

Happy Weekend !!!
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. Wow amazing tag :)
    And u know what there wd be nothing in my tag that u didn't write
    Maths was my fav too :)
    Will take this up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is nice to get to know you,
    well played game,
    i am glad you played,
    have fun today!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://thursdaypoetsrallypoetry.wordpress.com/2010/08/27/the-perfect-poet-award-4-week-27/

    letting u know that u have won the perfect poet award week 27.
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Scribbling Girl
    I am happy to know that you loved the tag, waiting for your responses..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jingle
    Thanks a lot Jingle for your sweet words..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jingle
    Thanks for the lovely award, I am very happy to accpet it...

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur tag is done :) check http://bit.ly/aiqu2S

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Scribbling Girl
    Thanks a ton..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!