Posts

3 Things

3 Things


Thanks Anurag and Deepak for tagging me. I really loved doing this tag… Here goes my answer..


3 places I would pack my travel bag for

My Home


London


Amsterdam


3 On-Screen characters I love to watch

Rajinikanth in any movie


Aishwarya Rai in any screen


Mao Inoue in Hana Yori Dango (First Crush)


3 moods that describes me the best

Active (Acting in office)


When I pen down, I forget myself (The World Of Joy)


When am down, I hear Poongratilae Song (mood off)


3 things I always think of doing on a weekend

Sleeping


Eating


I never did these; I used to be before my lappy (23 x 2 on Saturday and Sunday)


3 things from my childhood that I cant forget

I scored centum in Mathematics in Tenth Standard Public Examinations


The moment I dreamt about my dream angel, “Someone Is Special”


The day I met my friend for life


(These are in the order it happened)


3 things I would never say no to

Penning down my thoughts, let it be in blog or in my dairy or in any piece of paper


A R Rahman Music


Talking in phone with my Best Friend


3 things I cant live without

Music


Internet


Recently Guitar



I am tagging my following blogging friends,

Jingle

Scribbling Girl

A Dreamy Gal

Bikramjit

Megzone

Zainab Urooj

R Zaib

Afshaan

Creativity

Kavita

Nikita


Just some rules to follow...

- Tag as many u want!!


- Link their pages in your tag post


- Post a message / leave a comment screaming that they are tagged


- Mention the person who tagged you in your tag post, and link their blog.

Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. thanks for thinking of me,
    fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jingle
    Thanks :-) Waiting for your sweet response..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...

    i guess, i am first time here !!!
    how could i have missed such a lovelieee blog !!!!

    loved the tag...can i steal it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ nikita

    Welcom to Few Miles!
    I am very much happy to know that you loved my blog.. Thanks a ton for it.. Yes Ofcourse you can steal the tag, not only this but also the Back To School Game Tag too.. Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://poetryblogroll.blogspot.com/2010/09/life-of-poet-jingle.html#comments

    I am represented at Poets United,
    I mentioned your blog during the interview,
    find out details by visiting the link..
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ wow Jingle.. I am on cloud Nine.. Thank you so much for the honors...

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://jinglepoetry.blogspot.com/2010/09/welcome-to-jingle-poetry-positions-are.html

    I opened a new site,
    let me know if you are interested in a position.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Jingle

    Thank you so much...

    --someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for tag :)
    but i still dint get how i can show it on my blog...or how i can pass it on to others

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Afshan

    Send me a mail.. PENDOWNMYTHOUGHT@GMAIL.COM

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again for including me :)Have taken up the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Dreamy Gal.. I loved your responses..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!