Posts

Day 5 ♥ Happiness is getting support when you are upset


Happiness is getting support when you're upset. Today, I was upset for various reasons and I don't want to go into detail. But I'm extremely happy now because of the support I received from different people for different things. I don't have the words to thank you all. So, I'm dedicating this post to everyone who supported me today and helped me change my mood. Love you all :)

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

Life has its ups and downs,
We're all in the same boat;
Searching for a positive change,
Hoping that God will listen to us!

Mood and luck swing,
Fate twists and turns;
Could this be our lucky charm?
Hoping that God will listen to us!

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. Awesome! There's always so much positivity in writing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I pray that things go in your favor :)
    Cheers!

    SmileS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!