Posts

Day 4 ♥ Happiness is eating ice-cream on a rainy day


Happiness is eating ice cream on a rainy day. On top of it, when you have a cold and a running nose is absolutely insane. And that's what I did today. I ate Rum Jamaica from Polar Bear, my favorite flavor, and then got drenched in the rain. This is absolute madness, but I love doing this.

Are you one of those crazy ice cream addicts like me? Stay proud!

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

You are my chocolate,
I am your spicy pickle;
You are my sprinkles,
I am your green chillies.

You are my teddy bear,
I am your pillow;
You are my pullover,
I am your quilt.

You are my sweetie pie,
I am your sweetheart!
You are my words,
I am your poem.

Love… live… love.

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!