Posts

♥♥♥ is in the air


This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 44; the forty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.



I
♥♥♥
U

Ah! Love is in the air,
The one I dreamed of,
All day and night, for years,
Like a bird flying in love,
Like a monsoon flower,
Like an apple fruit,
She is a love idiot!

The first rain of the season,
Sailing down the seas of wind,
The perfume of chill breeze, and
Enchanting aroma of wet earth,
Endless, like us, ever and forever;
My dearest sweetest valentine,
In spring, we unite into one!

Wherever I see
I breathe you,
I smell you,
I feel you,
I am you,
You and me!
♥♥♥

Just like a couple in movie posters, CD’s and DVD’s, this picture was clicked by my wonderful friend Anand G Anand, courtesy of Apple Blossom's Photography
The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Participation Count: 27

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.
Like my poem? Wow or not? Do leave your precious footprints for me! You are welcome to Promote this post on IndiBlogger, Like & Share on Facebook, Plus & Share on Google or Retweet on Twitter..

Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. बेहतरीन कविता
    मौसम की पहली बरसात की तरह

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Shashi!! I am feeling awesome to receive such huge appreciation from you!

      Delete
  2. lovely poem :) and the music on your site intensified it even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is love idiot :) 4 words but enough to describe...nice ...
    sweet poem :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!