Posts

~ tears ~



The day twelve of the challenge, "The September Heights" is on. The theme for the day is 'Rain', thank you P.Mist!


clouds shed tears
as my tears dried out
is it rain?


image courtesy

Did you miss my take on other prompts for the challenge? No worries, here is the...



Do you like the poem? Promote on IndiBlogger, Share & Like on Facebook, Pin on Pinterest, Plus & Share on Google or Tweet using the button here.. Do leave your footprints! I thank everyone for leaving the footprints on Day one Post :)
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. The season the atmosphere feels your pain and is responding... wow how beautiful that will be... :)

    amazing composition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong feelings below the surface. I love the question at the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara... Glad you loved the question :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderfully composed. Really a nice take on rain. Tears dried up ... than rain comes ... heavenly tears ... awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah.. maybe its a rain of joy, celebrating the end of your tears?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this haiku. The heart asking the question that may not have an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the contradiction in this... the coming of the rain just as the tears end. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, SiS, it's rain..as said by others too , rain of joy...

    RS:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, it is rain... nicely-worked.

    Mariya Koleva
    http://phoenix-em.com/mariyakoleva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its like after the sorrowful tears the showering of rain is subsiding the pain and violent emotions.
    Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like poems that leave me with unanswered questions.

    Seven Rains

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too goood...

    http://locomente.blogspot.in/2012/09/and-i-fell-in-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! I could feel those words. I shall appoint you and Vinay as my Haiku teachers....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!