Posts

~ the moon ~



The day four of the challenge, "The September Heights" is on; The theme for the day is 'Moon', thank you Dulcina for the suggestion!


we catch up at nights
the zest for living is same
spreading happiness


image courtesy

Did you miss my take on other prompts for the challenge? No worries, here is the...


Do you like the poem? Promote on IndiBlogger, Share & Like on Facebook, Pin on Pinterest, Plus & Share on Google or Tweet using the button here.. Do leave your footprints! I thank everyone for leaving the footprints on Day one Post :)
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. I can remember that you once said that you're a romantic poet ... well ... this one burst from romance. Awesome written SiS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kristjaan Panneman,

    It is my pleasure to have you here. Glad to know that you still remember what I said months ago. Happy to read a encouraging sweet comment from you. Thanks, and do stay around!

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  3. SiS -- I've visited all your posts, but for some reason could not find where to leave a comment except via Facebook ... Finally discovered it tonight.

    I sense romance in the air!!! :)
    Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best way to put it would be to say, "I agree with Kris :D" coz that says it all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!