Posts

~ agile, I



The day seven of the challenge, "The September Heights" is on. The theme for the day is 'Agile', thank you Paulami)for a beautiful suggestion!

Sincere apologies for not stopping by your blog. I shall read the pending ones this weekend :)


agile, I
a fragile, my heart
rugged, her words


image courtesy

Did you miss my take on other prompts for the challenge? No worries, here is the...



Do you like the poem? Promote on IndiBlogger, Share & Like on Facebook, Pin on Pinterest, Plus & Share on Google or Tweet using the button here.. Do leave your footprints! I thank everyone for leaving the footprints on Day one Post :)
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. not your best
    from you I have seen
    much better



    Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Leo,

    The series need this message.. That's why... Hopefully, when I complete the challenge, you will understand this..

    And, that's a great Haiku my Haiku Master!

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the agile/fragile link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "my heart rugged" is a unique expression. Fragile we sometimes are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a fragile heart, I guess you have to be agile when hit with rugged words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love this. Fine imagery

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this. Fine imagery

    ReplyDelete
  8. ''My heart rugged her words''
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful expression of such harshness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many levels of interpretation... I like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "rugged her words" ... tough imagery!

    September Heights - Agility

    ReplyDelete
  12. my heart rugged her words..
    great imagination...beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!