Posts

~ shall I ~



The day eight of the challenge, "The September Heights" is on. The theme for the day is 'Render', thank you Fiducia! I'm done with my blog hop too!


kiss for kiss
ready to render
shall I, love?


image courtesy

Did you miss my take on other prompts for the challenge? No worries, here is the...



Do you like the poem? Promote on IndiBlogger, Share & Like on Facebook, Pin on Pinterest, Plus & Share on Google or Tweet using the button here.. Do leave your footprints! I thank everyone for leaving the footprints on Day one Post :)
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!