Posts

Reviewed by Lucifer House Inc.: Few Miles

“The lunatic, the lover and the poet are of imagination all compact,” says Shakespeare in his play Midsummer Night’ s Dream. And what if a person is all three combined – a lunatic mad about writing, a passionate lover who goes by the pseudonym ‘Someone is Special’ and a poet who idolizes William Wordsworth, who he calls the king of romance? Do you need to ask about his imagination? That is Saravana Kumar Murugan for you. His blog ‘Few Miles’ is a dedication to romance.

So, here is the detailed review of my blog by The Fool of Lucifer House Inc.



Finally, the second most awaited review of my blog Few Miles is out, WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seven Months I’ve waited to read this review and I’m very happy to read a detailed review of my blog. Thanks TF, I can celebrate your words forever! Thanks for your time :)

Regarding the name of the blog, Mmm, it has a strong connection to the theme of my blog, which I will reveal when fate decides :) Regarding the widgets, I had a decent number of widgets before I started publishing ads, which is of course displayed for a cause; we shall discuss it in chat :)

Thanks for making my day friend… Thanks once again for your time!
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. now going to read full review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello special one ~

    Well It was a great Review .. umm but not agreed with a point name of your blog ,Somehow i feel "few -miles" is a sweet , short nd a unique name .
    So smiles .~


    ReplyDelete
  3. Special One,

    Yeyyy! Its all you Rocking dear! Wonderful review by TF! Cheers!
    You and Few Miles are my most fav. in this blogging world! :)

    Happy Blogging!

    SmileS

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one, bro.. keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truly inspirational with your cool blogs and unique titles. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Anu ~*~

    Thank you so much sister.. And, glad you felt the same way I did..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Simran,

    :)

    I know you can understand the meaning of that smiley :)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ R-A-J

    Thank you so much bro.. Happy to see you here after a long time :)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ writer's delight

    I'm delighted.. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!