Posts

Reviewed by RAHUL of DVD - Someone is Special Blog Review


Someone is Special Blog Review

image courtesy : Rahul Miglani

Hello , As a request on the Get your Blog Review Page I am going to review Saravana Kumar Murugan's blog who writes under a pen name Someone is Special and blog is called few miles. Well I went through blog and did a lot of a reading in the past month. The content is good, your language is nice and you have the necessary fluency in imparting the ideas. Following are the few points I would like to underline.

So, here is the detailed review of the blog by Rahul of DVD.


Hi Rahul,

It is my pleasure to read your review. Thanks for your time and thanks for highlighting the issues and completing the plus points. Regarding the font colour, I do that to differ the narration and it depends up on the character; I will surely try to make it unique. The space between the page navigation and last widget, I shall work on that, thanks again.

I'm happy to the core and I will share the share on my blog too, Thanks once again for your time!

Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. it was a nice review :)
    agreed on most of the points except the colour of the text, somehow find that nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ashzzes

    it was a nice review :)
    agreed on most of the points except the colour of the text, somehow find that nice :)


    Thank you so much Aish.. Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great review!!
    Few suggestions, few changes and Few Miles leading to be at the top... shining with perfection and beauty :)

    SmileS

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Simran

    That was a great review!!
    Few suggestions, few changes and Few Miles leading to be at the top... shining with perfection and beauty :)

    SmileS


    Thank you so much Little One.. Miss your chat a lot..Hope your are doing well :D

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!