Posts

.....pain.....

image courtesy : eilidh's sketches
words can never say
the pain of deserted heart
though eager to shed

tears - her life, she is
harboring a grudge, waiting
for her turn, payback.


Published for April Heights, Prompts: Eager, Deserted and Harbor. I just realized I'm late but it is better to be late than never. I'm trying to write under different genre's other than romance and I hope it has come out well. Do leave your footprints!
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. Now that's truly a Masterpiece...Awesome Haiku SIS... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your haiku very much and this is a beautiful picture ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice weaving of prompts...the deserted heart will not heal if she is harbouring a grudge...

    Great to see you here SIS ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there is probably no greater pain than that of a deserted heart--which, as you point out, sometimes leads to the desire for revenge. What complicated beings we are!

    Deserted Branches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you again SiS in this Haiku heights April Challenge. It feels good to see other poets from the Few Miles Haiku Challenge again in this challenge.
    You wrote a wonderful set of haiku with all the prompts of the first three days .... wow .... you have catch up.

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did well using all 3 prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pain,indeed. Great one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful weaving of all the prompts.. SiS .. well done..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful weaving of all the prompts.. SiS .. well done..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great, no wonder for a creative person like you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!...You took those 3 prompts and written haiku...That's gr8...I feel it's not that easy...We need to be creative to do that!
    I loved both the haiku....the first reveals her pain and second vengeance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful and very true haiku!
    Best, M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderfully woven imagery --- grudges though take a toll on the spirit and the heart! :)

    This is my Day 3 ~~ Harbor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thrilling!!and empowering!!!
    i can read your message in the girl's eyes!! :D

    superb work SiS...worth an applause!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!