FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK
Saravanakumar Murugan
Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special
Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.
“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤
An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License
❤ Stories & Verses You Might Love
Curating heartfelt memories...
Comments

moving one.
ReplyDeletebless you and your love.
So sad and so powerful. I wish you the best.
ReplyDeletehttp://mindlovemisery.wordpress.com/2011/05/18/solitude-haikus/
@ Jingle
ReplyDeletethank you ji for your blessings..
Someone is Special
@ mindlovemisery
ReplyDeletesad but true.. hmm thank you for your sweet wishes.. Thank you..
Someone is Special
Touching!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet-sad and lovely!
ReplyDeleteso sad yet beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteYou evoke such tender longing with the words "Inside myself, I live in painful solitude... " followed by the image of silent tears. Beautiful haiku and image!
ReplyDeleteI know that feeling so well, when you miss someone so badly. Hope you find peace in your solitude.
ReplyDelete@ ... Madhumathi ...
ReplyDeleteTouching!!!
Glad it touched your heart.. thanks for coming..
Someone is Special
@ Greyscale Territory
ReplyDeleteSo sweet-sad and lovely!
Glad you love it and yes, it is sweet-sad.. Hmm..
Someone is Special
@ Priyanka Bhowmick
ReplyDeleteHmmm, it is.. but now it is happy moments..
Someone is Special
@ Margaret Pangert
ReplyDeleteYou evoke such tender longing with the words "Inside myself, I live in painful solitude... " followed by the image of silent tears. Beautiful haiku and image!
It is a reflection of the heart that made the haiku, now it is again a happy heart..
Someone is Special
@ Olive Tree
ReplyDeletethank you for your wishes.. Glad to have you here..
Someone is Special
This is a touching haiku. Bitter-sweet memories shine through it. Embrace it all!
ReplyDeleteStopped by for Haiku My Heart. A little late, but worthy of the visit. My heart relates to this daily as I come close to 20 years since I lost my eldest daughter in a car accident. Love is love is love, and I love her and miss her and yearn. Thanks for sharing your haiku.
ReplyDeletePeace
i love your tears rippling the paper behind your hand written words.
ReplyDeletei miss you....
strikes a cord in all who have loved deeply.
As Poets United reaches its first anniversary this coming week we want to thank you for your support. Over the past year we have grown to 250 members plus and are steadily growing. Poets United is proud to have you as one of our members and look forward to another successful year. Your imagination, creativity and willingness to share with us is what makes our community such a wonderful place. Thank you for beautiful poetry and thank you for being a part of Poets United.
ReplyDelete@ Marit
ReplyDeleteThis is a touching haiku. Bitter-sweet memories shine through it. Embrace it all!
true.. and thank you so much. Glad to have you here..
Someone is Special
@ Spadoman
ReplyDeleteStopped by for Haiku My Heart. A little late, but worthy of the visit. My heart relates to this daily as I come close to 20 years since I lost my eldest daughter in a car accident. Love is love is love, and I love her and miss her and yearn. Thanks for sharing your haiku.
Spadoman, I could feel your pain.. Thank you so much for stopping by..
Someone is Special
@ rebecca
ReplyDeletei love your tears rippling the paper behind your hand written words. "i miss you...."
Glad you love the tears.. Thank you so much..
Someone is Special
@ Poets United
ReplyDeleteAs Poets United reaches its first anniversary this coming week we want to thank you for your support. Over the past year we have grown to 250 members plus and are steadily growing. Poets United is proud to have you as one of our members and look forward to another successful year. Your imagination, creativity and willingness to share with us is what makes our community such a wonderful place. Thank you for beautiful poetry and thank you for being a part of Poets United.
Poets United, thanks for the invite.. I know I am late in replying to your invite.. I feel sorry for it.. I will sure contribute my thoughts hereafter..
Someone is Special
oh so someone is special is in love :)
ReplyDelete@ shweta
ReplyDeleteoh so someone is special is in love :)
Someone is Special is always in love with his dream girl.. :-0...
Someone is Special