Posts

! The Haiku Challenge ! 28 days – 28 Haikus ! Day 14 - Love !



The bond of two souls
ignites the soul to create
magical world 'love'




Theme: 'Love' + Image7




! おはよう  ございます  友人 !

! Good Morning Friends !


Are you ready for The Haiku Challenge? The details are HERE, and the challenge enters Day 14 with this Haiku Post. Since I am in India, the challenge begins at 12 AM  or 00:00 IST and goes on until GMT-08:30AM (I.e., the next day 02:00 PM or 14:00 IST), so all the time zones can participate in this challenge,  three cheers to all the challengers! Write a Haiku inspired by the image, Image6 and share it in the comment section of this post or in the Linky.

Happy Haiku Challenge to you all!


! Happy Valentine’s Day !



What do you feel about this Haiku? Leave a comment ! Three Cheers !
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. wonderful haiku SIS..I wrote it pretty early today too.. :)

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like they say, it's better late than never... SO HERE I AM!!

    A very Happy Valentine's Day to all... so what if it's only the 13th here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone is special, I got my entry messed up, please remove the one that shows my email address and I will link properly now again.

    Thanks for the attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!! My entry is here:
    http://lolamousedroppings.blogspot.com/2011/02/love_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!My Haiku is up on my Blog.
    Gerardine

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely haiku for love SIS, just loved it.

    trisha
    http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com/2011/02/14/love/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great reflection on love in your Haiku. Lovely.

    http://cloakedmonk.com/2011/02/14/love/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love indeed is magical. :) nice haiku SiS! and happy valentines day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the haiku's shorten words but powerful msg...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sizzling and aflame SIS!! Your Haiku has electrified!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey brother..how are you?

    I have not been able to write for a long time now. I am submitting my first haiku for this challenge and I am not sure if I will be able to continue. I will try though.

    Have a Happy Valentine's Day everyone... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. And by the way..your haiku is superb...
    The soul is ignited to create the magical word "love"...
    lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love and souls tied with love, what more for a day like this ... Wonderful! I wish I could write haiku and to take part of your haiku challenge :(, but I can't ... Happy days and lots of smiles from me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the unbreakable bond cause I do believe that real love does not die, ever!
    well said!

    ReplyDelete
  15. a great haiku.. here's my potluck.. http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/happily-tied/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vert cute and touching! A good haiku is something beautiful.
    Thanks for visiting my poem yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super! Who said Haiku is easy? Honestly you should see the stuff I come up with. I'm loving these!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ subtlescribbler

    Thanks Sarah, Enjoyed reading your fantabulous Haiku..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Kavita

    Hmm, the most wanted person is now in.. Thanks for playing..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Jingle

    Sure Ji, I sort out the issue, hope it is fine now..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Lolamouse

    Thanks much for the wishes.. Hope you had a great day..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ Gerardine Baugh

    Will visit yours soon.. Thanks...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ trisha

    Glad you loved it trisha.. Thanks much..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ cloakedmonk.com

    Thanks for the smiles...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Dishilicious

    Thanks Dishi, I loved your entry... Thanks much for playing the challenge.

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ Chim's World of Literature

    Welcome to Few Miles, Glad you loved the Haiku and hoping to see you here often..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  27. @ Nanka

    Thanks Nanka, Happy to know that..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ OGUNGBESAN MICHAEL

    Welcome to Few Miles, Glad you love it OGUNGBESAN MICHAEL...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  29. @ Sumit Sarkar

    Bro welcome ! Sure you can carry forward from this prompt.. Thanks for playing...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  30. @ Sumit Sarkar

    Aww, thanks bro for all the smiles...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  31. @ scentofmyheart

    Thanks for all the smiles.. And I wish you to try this wonderful from of poetry...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  32. @ lynnaima

    Thanks and I do believe the same..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  33. @ fiveloaf

    Sure will visit yours...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  34. @ Jingle

    Thanks ji, glad to know that...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  35. @ jessicasjapes

    Thanks jessicasjapes, glad to know that.. Happy man you know..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  36. @ azfree

    You got it, thanks aleza..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  37. @ kenny

    Thanks kenny for the smiles.. Sure I will visit you...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!