God
An Innocent Fire
Lit up the spirit of prayer
The way to reach God

Innocent Fire in your Soul - God
Published as a part of

Magic Pie, 40


Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.
Thank you for visiting Few Miles. Whether you have walked through Sarav's 17 published and upcoming novels, classic anthology short stories, or 620+ heartfelt poems, your presence means the world. Both constructive feedback and positive encouragement help an author grow. Thank you for your sincere love and support.
Wonderful Haiku..
ReplyDeletelovely Haiku.
ReplyDeletehttp://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-greetings-appreciations.html
my entry, awards for you.
@ bala
ReplyDeleteGlad to know that.. Thank you so much..
--Someone Is Special--
@ Jingle
ReplyDeleteGlad you loved it Ji.. Thank you so much for the awards I will show case the awards soon..
--Someone Is Special--
Well written. nice haikus
ReplyDeleteBeautifully crafted haiku
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteAn innocent fire lit up in prayer. I love that. Interesting take on the necklace as prayer beads.
ReplyDeletelove it...beautiful haiku :)
ReplyDelete@ Rajlakshmi
ReplyDeleteGlad to know that. Thank you so much Rajlakshmi..
--Someone Is Special--
@ marousia
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear those words.. Thank you so much marousia..
--Someone Is Special--
@ Tumblewords
ReplyDeleteGlad to know that you felt it nice.. Thank you so much..
--Someone Is Special--
@ willow
ReplyDeleteGlad you loved it willow.. Thank you so much for those sweet and encouraging words.. And ofcourse you got the exact thing I meant..
--Someone Is Special--
@ Caty
ReplyDeleteGlad you loved it Caty and felt it beautiful.. Thank you so much..
--Someone Is Special--
keep writing,
ReplyDeletekeep sharing, keep encouraging...
thanks for the talented work.
@ Jingle
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Ji for the wonderful wishes. I love to do that and I enjoy doing that..
--Someone is Special--