Skip to main content

Love - Haiku My Heart





Inspired by the original image I painted my thought that suits the prompts as well.



Published as a part of

Join the fun!

Prompt: Pathways

Sunday Scribblings, #237 - Harvest

recuerda mi corazon - Haiku My Heart

Comments

  1. Your second haiku left me with a "Silence of the Lambs" kind of feeling. Here we harvest things for eating. Kind of gross, but fitting for Halloween month, I guess.

    I like the way you composed these with the half heart. It is an attractive presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with quilly and nanka... this is truly a lovely and unique presentation of your haiku. what a romantic poem as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ quilly

    Welcome to Few Miles! Happy to hear that from you.. Glad to know that you loved the presentation.. Thank you so much..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nanka

    Thank you so much Nanka.. Glad you liked the presentation..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Bing (PinkLady)

    Glad to know that you felt the romance in this.. And Thank you so much for appreciating the presentation.. Thank you so much..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great presentation. I was a bit confused by the second one but I think that's part of the fun of the internet being so international.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely presentation of a romantic poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly enjoyed this and the image is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Ria

    Glad to know that.. Thank you so much Ria..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Victoria

    Aww..Glad you felt it delightful Victoria.. I loved to be romantic in my Haiku's.. Thank you so much..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Reflections

    Glad you loved the presentation.. I love to be romantic.. Thank you so much Reflections..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Bloggin'withAmanda

    Glad you loved it... Thank you so much Amanda..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I'm late - I've been having more problems with my connection.

    These are lovely! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Jenn

    Glad to know that.. Thank you so much..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 13 ; the thirteenth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton .

~ Will my life be colourful? ~

This post won in Take Flight With Color Contest organized by IndiBlogger in association with HP ( LaserJet Printer ~ colours your Business and Life ). I thank all the sweethearts for selecting my post as one of the winning entries. Thank you for your prayers, votes and wishes.. Happy Man.. Thank you thank you thank you... I was sitting outside the scan room waiting for my dad to come out. Life was dark and black from last Friday (17-06-2011). But then... how colourful it was before? I silently closed my eyes and revisited my sweet colourful memories. My sweet family is richer than richest in love and affection but yet to grow in monetary values. It consists of five flowers, first my dad 'Mr. Murugan' working as a painter, my mom 'Mrs. Meenakshi Murugan' a perfect homemaker, my elder sister 'Priya Arun' she is married and a perfect homemaker and my younger brother, ‘Raja' pursuing his B.Sc in Nautical Science. Although I am in Bangalore, my bro in his...

! Wishes !

Thanks BlogJunta for picking this post as Editor's Choice . The poem " ! Wishes ! ", selected by Gemma @ Greyscale Territory as her choice of best blog posts (January 2011). Wanna know what she said about this post, read it here " Amazing character sketches of personas! Love the slight differences and especially love the real inner spirit imbued in the last very personal insight into the writer's persona! (in response to !Wishes! by Someone is Special)" - Happy man to read these sweet words and to be in the list of selected blogs.. As a human being... O my beautiful God! Give me the world With no trace of war Give me the country With no fear of crime Give me the people With no difference in races Give me the neighbor With no jealousy in heart Give me the relations With no fake smile on the face If not, Give me the soul With no wish to wish! As an IT Professional... O my beautiful God! Give me the workplace With no partiality ...