Posts

Fate!



Winter Season, the splendid time when every kid loves to play in the snow, skate and ride on their bicycles. I am no exception to hate those sweet things but, did I have an opportunity to do any of those in the beautiful snow. Never! You know why? God blessed my birth without legs – Fate!


AtXU - DeviantArt. Image hosted at Thursday Tales.

Info:- 55-Fiction refers to fictional writings bounded to a maximum of 55

PS: This post has been published as a part of Thursday Tales  and Friday Flash 55

Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. WOW.... deep thoughts in just 55 words... amazing dude... keep up

    ReplyDelete
  2. u made the picture as the twist in this tale.. good one dude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Siddhesh 'Ravan' Kabe
    I am glad that you liked it :-)

    @Deepak
    Thanks for your wondeful words :-)

    @ Leo
    Thanks Leo, If I can get these kinds of comments from you then am the happy man :-)

    @ all
    Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you all will be regular on my blog.

    If you find free time do read my Best "5" Thoughts and give me a feedback :-)

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  4. sad twist you know...i feel sad of the ending!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Amity
    I am happy that you liked the sad twist.. FATE!

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saravana...
    Excellent 55 as well My Friend!
    You are really getting good at this.
    Keep up the Good Work, and have a Kick Ass Week-End!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ g-man
    Thanks for your encouraging words..
    Yeah I have to thank the Thursday Tales Team for providing such a wonderful pic for me to think on.
    I wish you a Happy Weekend..

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. That was unexpected! There's a lot of story in very few words here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Pattiken
    I am happy that you like the story.. Thanks you once again for your beautiful words..

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ jingle.
    Thanks a lot for choosing me for the awards. You made my day..
    Wish you a very Happy Frendship Day!

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  11. great emotions in just 55 words...
    a confession .felt my eyes to be little moist! ....keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ ashzzes

    great emotions in just 55 words...
    a confession .felt my eyes to be little moist! ....keep it up!


    It is sad indeed.. Thanks for your encouraging words..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!