Posts

Day 47 ♥ Happiness is drinking tea

Happiness is drinking tea!

Happiness is drinking tea. When you have a headache at its worst and constantly talking people around, there's nothing better than having a strong tea prepared by my wife. It not only reduces stress, but also helps me write this post.

At any time of the day, what do you prefer the most? Tea or Coffee? Spread Love!

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

Why do I write daily?
Is it to show my love?
Do you think I’ve to do this?
‘No’ will be your answer.

Still I write to express,
My love for you,
And the words I write;
Are especially for you!!

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments