Posts

Day 16 ♥ Happiness is travelling in a local train.

Happiness is travelling in a local train

Happiness is traveling in a local train. Whenever I travel, I make sure to enjoy real life. I observe people around me and I record my favorite ones.

This reminds me of traveling in the Regional Bahn to Husum, Germany. In fact, that's the time I wrote most of my stories. Share your experience of traveling in a local train with us.. Spread love!

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

You are just amazing,
Every day you surprise me;
With new and trendy actions,
Inspiring me to write!

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments