Posts

Love



Info:- 55-Fiction refers to fictional writings bounded to a maximum of 55 words.

This week I am back with yet another 55-Fiction. This mysterious girl, her love for rain, and her wish, is finally fulfilled. However, I am going to continue this story for two more weeks with a small twist. Wait and watch...and thank you in advance for reading.

I have a good news for you. My wife Vidhya and I, secured Level B1 in German Exam. I have posted a status on Facebook, embedding the post for you : D

Yay! We did it Vidhya! <3 Certified Level B1 in German <3 Celebrating the result of hard work, 6 months struggle,...

Posted by Saravana Kumar Murugan on Thursday, December 17, 2015

I am publishing 55 Fiction every Friday, as a Tribute to Late G-Man, the man behind my love for writing 55-Fiction. Join me if you like to write 55-Fiction. Keep reading and keep watching this space for more surprises.





Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. Great work with fiction...I like it!

    And, Congratulations on the exam 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the exam and well done to both of you ...

    wishing you and family a very happy new year ....

    May all your dreams come true.. have a fantabulous new year

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!