Posts

Valentine Week ♥ Teddy Day ♥ February 10

How did the day go? Had your chocolates? Was it tasty?

If the answer is “YES”, great then!

I am a mad lover of chocolates and ice creams. I had them both after my dinner. Overall, it was a great day!

I am done with my plan for Teddy Day. Before I reveal that let me tell you what exactly Teddy Day is.

As the name suggest, it is time for you to send teddy bears to your love or crush. Ladies like to hug them a lot, so gift a soft toy. The more the softer, the better the love. Gifts ceramic or other teddy bears to Gents, they love seeing their love’s special gift. Make sure the Teddy Bear is of a good size, colour and material. It may not be the costliest one, but good enough to hug them close.

Vidhya presented a Teddy Bear (as in the pic below) last year. I liked it a lot. It was an awesome day. I have gifted different types of toys to her. This year, I am planning to gift a soft toy to her. It may not look like a teddy bear, but she can hug and kiss round the clock. The best feature of the toy is it reciprocates hundred times more the actuals.


clicked by me using my canon baby


If you enjoy reading this post, come back tomorrow for more. Have a good day!

♥ Celebrate Love ♥
♥ Sarav Vidhya ♥
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!