Posts

Rockstar - IV



Chapter: Concert

“Ms Virgin, I am going to perform in a live concert in Bangalore tomorrow. Do you like to join?”

Ramya looked at Sahana and asked, “Are you coming with us?”

Rahul replied to Ramya, “She said okay already.”

“What? Are you sure?” Ramya said.

“Yes Ramya. Sahana is performing with me.” Rahul said.

Ramya was shocked and upset. “But you never said this to me!” A teardrop fell from her left eye, “You guys cheated me. Okay, I am not coming.” She stared at Sahana angrily.

“Chill babe. It’s a lie. I met her in canteen this morning. I asked if both of you are willing to join. She said okay if you are coming. Nothing else happened. I just tried to pull your legs.”

Sahana laughed, I too, and Ramya smiled with tears in her eyes. “Okay, let’s meet tonight at 10 PM outside our hostel. We will fly in my car.” Rahul said.

“Okay. But I am not coming.” Ramya said. Rahul gave a quizzical smile. “I am not coming with an old man.” Ramya added.

“Oh…that stubble? I was bit busy practising for the concert.”

She still gave that look. “You know right I hate that unclean stubble…then?” After a pause Rahul added, “Okay…okay, I am going to salon now.”

Her lips curved a little and then yes. Sahana said, “Okay hero. Let’s meet at 10 PM”

Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

Words Count: 235

I am accepting tag from Tarun. And I would like to tag
Tarun
Sulaiman
Cifar
Priyanka
Thewhitescape
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. Thanks for accepting my tag.I will try to acknowledge though I am not sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahul is too fast with these two girls. What will happen next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I have acknowledged you tag.
    Find the post here.
    http://chinkslounge.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/haiku-stubble/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's response to your tag :)

    cerebralrendezvous.blogspot.in/2013/12/letter-to-santa-pius-porky-pies-leading.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. that story is going very well, I have accepted your tag
    <a href="http://blogthepoint.blogspot.com/2013/12/gang-of-four-part-7.html>Gang of Four (Part - 7)</a> and also tagged you in this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!