Posts

Egg Sandwich - It's breakfast time




For many days I have been eating this as my breakfast, as I fell in love with this simple dish. :) My Doodle recipe is a part of Easy Doodle Recipe contest at BlogAdda.com in association with TastyKhana.com

You are welcome to Promote this post on IndiBlogger, Like & Share on Facebook, Plus & Share on Google or Retweet on Twitter.. Do leave your footprints! Thanks in advance!
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. Dear Special One,

    ''Alone in an unknown land
    Like an orphan I stand''


    Touching lines...
    and at the end you conveyed a nice message that one should do his work by his own :-)
    And the creativity you did for telling the ingredients is so cute :) :)

    SmileS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much little one. You and only a few others visit Few Miles regularly. I am happy for that and glad I drew and wrote something after a very long gap :)

      Delete
  2. அதெப்படி, முகம் அறியா நண்பர்கள்ன்னு சொல்லியிருக்கேள் :)
    இவ்வுலகத்தில் எல்லோரும் முகம் அறியா நண்பர்கள் தான் , ஸரவ்.
    மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி, இங்கு வர முடிந்ததில்.
    சுவையான எழுத்து.
    வாழ்த்துக்கள் :-)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.. Neenga sonnathum correct thaan.. Anna naan enna mean pannana...namaku yaaru ennanu theriyathavanga vanthu namma bloga padichu comment kodukara pothu vara santhosam iruka athai sonnan..

      தங்கள் வருகைக்கு நன்றி! மீண்டும் வருக :) :)

      Delete
    2. purinthathu, nanpa :) meendum sandhippom :)

      Delete
  3. cute and interesting doodle :)
    egg snadwich is my fav

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!