Posts

First Night



Life has become beautiful from that night; the moment, he first hugged me and planted a kiss on my lips. His pounding heartbeat was loud, as he whispered into my ears, I love you.

And I Blushed!

Entwined by our long-lasting love, we became one for the first time. Definitely, arranged marriage is a magic!


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda. What do you feel about this love? WoW or not? Do let me know :)

Also submitted to G-Man's Friday Flash 55.



Do you like the story? Care to share? Promote this post on IndiBlogger, Share & Like on Facebook, Pin on Pinterest, Plus & Share on Google or Retweet on Twitter..

Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. I remember the anticipation and gratitude : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting...arranged marriage has always befuddled me a bit and wondering if it could really work out...your short story adds magic to it, which i guess is certainly possible...

    my 55

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not be so willing the first night I guess. not unless I really know the person well .. but yeah , first surrender is and should be celebrated special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right. First surrender is very special. And I am sure you will get to know the person soon :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! <3
    Even I would do arranged marriage :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Little One :) Happy for you :) But still a lot years left for you :)

      Delete
  5. I can't wrap my mind around an arranged marriage, but perhaps as a parent with children "coming of age", perhaps I can rethink my perception :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SIS....
    Very intense writing My Friend
    He got lucky and that arrangement!
    Loved your Romantic 55
    Thanks for playing and have a Kick Ass Week End

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that He is Me G-Man.. :) Happy! Thank you :)

      Delete
  7. Eventhough the words are romantics, its too warm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!