Posts

Blessings from Grandma :)

Blessings from Grandma :)

----- भजन ----
रोम रोम में तुम्ही हो हरजी
रोम रोम तुम्हारा है
मैं तो बस एक बुत हूँ हरजी
स्पंदन तुम्हारा है
सभी जीवों के तुम्ही हो सृष्टा
तुम्ही से जीवनधारा है
निर्मल को तुम्ही बल देते
तू सबका पालनहार है
ये जग है क्रीड़ा स्थल
तू खेल खिलावन्हारा
हारे जब भी हम जीवन से
दिया तुम्ही ने सहारा है
रोम रोम में तुम्ही हो हरजी
रोम रोम तुम्हारा है

---- सवर्ण कौर

Do you like this poem? Get the updates via Facebook, or Follow us on Twitter, or Subscribe to us via RSS Feed". It's easy, and free! Also you can Promote this post on IndiBlogger, Share & Like on Facebook, Pin on Pinterest, Plus & Share on Google or Retweet on Twitter.. Do not forget to leave your footprints! Thanks in advance!
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. I wish I could read it L(
    I am sure it muct be awesome.

    Saravana , can you teach me how to add FB comment on my blog. I tired to doing it. I shall be very thankful.

    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ♥●• İzdihër •●♥

    I wish I could read it L(
    I am sure it muct be awesome.

    Saravana , can you teach me how to add FB comment on my blog. I tired to doing it. I shall be very thankful.

    Follow each other.


    It's a wonderful poem. Try translating it through Google Chrome and read. :) Sure.. I shall.. Please drop a text to me. :)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divine. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!