Posts

~ divine ~



The day eleven of the challenge, "The September Heights" is on. The theme for the day is 'Divine', thank you Aakriti!


wish to live again
the sweet days I lived with you
divine part of life


image courtesy

Did you miss my take on other prompts for the challenge? No worries, here is the...



Do you like the poem? Share & Like on Facebook, Pin on Pinterest, Plus & Share on Google or Tweet using the button here.. Do leave your footprints! I thank everyone for leaving the footprints on Day one Post :)
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. So much emotion in so few words! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely and romantic haiku you have given us today. I like the line "the sweet days I lived with you"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. The Sweet Days I LIVED WITH HER!! :) Thank you Ellecee!!

      Delete
  3. That's very lovely and poignant. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. some people have the feeling on u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! SiS you did it again. A haiku with a deep romantic feeling and also so divine. Wonderful picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice and poignant

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm running out of words.. each day, another romantic take :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leo.. What a comment from my HAIKU MASTER!!!

      Delete
  8. Story of love continues ... and it is a divine journey when it is with your true love.
    September Heights - Mercy and Grace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!