Posts

~ Happy Birthday Devil ~ 2♥12 ~


People are not born lucky but they become lucky because of people around them. I’m one of those lucky hearts because I'm your friend dear DEVIL.

Happy Birthday D♥VIL!!!

Happy birthday to the sweet person I love the most,
who taught me what friendship means!

She is a golden daffodil bloomed this early morning;
dancing and smiling to my hearts tune!
Her sparkling smile lights up billions and billions of hearts,
and make them feel beautiful!
Her words radiate positive energy to several hearts;
like a Cuckoos unchained Melody!
Her friendship is the one I hold near,
you are one of the priceless gift, I say my dear!

Happy birthday to the sweet person I love the most,
who taught me what friendship means!

All my love to you on this precious day;
part of me knows what I should say!
Perhaps I write few, but some deeper words inside
is on my silent write, which only you can read my love!
If you stumble, or if you feel alone (I know you are), just think of me,
or read the personal slam I gifted you my best friend.
I do so, whenever I miss 'U' my dear friend,
because not even time can say goodbye to our friendship!

Happy birthday to the sweet person I love the most,
who taught me what friendship means!

On your special day, I have special wishes for you;
first is lifelong happiness of you, your hubby, and God’s gift (Nihill)!
Always keep smiling, that’s what I want in all my life;
I’ve a sweet virtual hug for you in exchange of sweet big smile from you!
And sending you happiness, sweet virtual hug, lovely smiles,
and caring hearts to which earthly gifts cannot match!
Though we live miles apart, our friendship has no boundaries,
I'm sure not even death can tear us apart!

Happy birthday to the sweet person I love the most,
who taught me what friendship means!

Never know that this day would be so special, but
It does, as devil's birthday, very many Happy Returns of the Day!
Your birthday is as much as a celebration for me,
as it is for you, may be, even more!
I wish for you the best of birthdays, the best one ever,
May each birthday be better than the last!
Most of all, I hope you will always,
Be as happy as you have made me always!

Tanjobi Omedato Gozaimasu!!!



... HAPPY
... BIRTHDAY
... DEVIL
... HAPPY
... BIRTHDAY
... DEVIL
... HAPPY
... BIRTHDAY
... DEVIL


இனிய பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!!

Always Keep Smiling!

Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. when someone leaves a testimonial on your b'day, that is the greatest & most beautiful gift one can ever give.

    Happy b'day to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o thats a beautiful gift of words ,, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ gayatri soni

    Hmm... thanks for your sweet words..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a promising dedication to Friendship and beautiful words conveying of love and celebration to such a dear! Nothing could be more soothing than this!

    Happy Birthday to you Dear Devil~
    My Heartiest wishes to both of you :)
    Cheers for the Friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Simran

    Thank you little One! Pleasure to read your sweet sweet words..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a sweetu sweetu dedication SIS... Saraswati di to khush ho gai hongi... God bless her... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!