Posts

Reviewed by Captain Awesome - Someone is Special: he really is!


Someone is special, this is the pen name Saravana Kumar Murugan, our NRI blogger from London, uses to write what his heart yells. And I understood the reason behind this name as soon as I opened his blog. The colourful blog took my heart away at the first look itself. Artistic choice of words and meaningful combination makes this weblog simply awesome.

image courtesy : Captain Awesome>

But this was not the end of it, when I started reading his posts, this name started to yield more meanings to me, though I have to confess that this young dynamite is much more versed in poetry than prose.

He still needs to learn a few things in that section. So, here is the detailed review of the blog.

My Words:

I’m happy to read your detail review. Overall score of 8 out of 10 is something amazing, Thanks! I can cherish it forever. I’m glad that you love my Artistic choice of labels, theme, music and everything I have designed.

I’m already working on the grammar part, probably, I should rewrite my old posts as well, so that people will not find it irritating. Regarding narration, I felt to the point is the best, may be I should try some dramatic narration as well, which I tried in my post cute tunes. I will surely review my old works and will try to change Archive section as well. Thanks again for your time!
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. Special One you are a Star! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r really very-very-very special person SIS...haven't been knowing u for a long time...but how much I've come to knowing you...u r of special kind...GOD bless u... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will read the entire review on CA blog. 8/10, you totally deserve it and i told you my husband loves the look of your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW !! so happy for you .. wish Few miles completes 10 lakhs visitors very soon !!
    All the very best ~ " someone special "G

    U are a blogger star for me ~ enjoying your each post !!
    Thanks
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Simran

    Special One you are a Star! :)

    Thank you Little One!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ CYNOSURE

    u r really very-very-very special person SIS...haven't been knowing u for a long time...but how much I've come to knowing you...u r of special kind...GOD bless u... :)

    Thank you so much for your kind words.. Happy and Glad to have met you through this blogosphere.. Smiles.. and keep writing..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Saru Singhal

    I will read the entire review on CA blog. 8/10, you totally deserve it and i told you my husband loves the look of your blog:)

    Yes Saru. Thank you and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anu Gupta

    WOW !! so happy for you .. wish Few miles completes 10 lakhs visitors very soon !!
    All the very best ~ " someone special "G

    U are a blogger star for me ~ enjoying your each post !!
    Thanks
    Anu


    Thank you so much for your wishes.. When it happens I will surely treat you.. SmileS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment