Posts

! The Haiku Challenge 2012 - 29 days – 29 Haiku - Day 7 !









Here you go my dear twitter users...




! おはよう  ございます  友人 !
- ARIGATO GOZAIMASU - GOOD MORNING


Are you ready for The Haiku Challenge 2012? The prompts are out, rules are set, for more details visit HERE, and the challenge enters Day 7 with this post.. The challenge begins at 12 AM  or 00:00 IST and goes on until GMT-08:30AM (I.e., the next day 02:00 PM or 14:00 IST), so all the time zones can participate in this challenge, and three cheers to all the challengers! Write a Haiku (Haiga) on an old Image or create an Image with Haiku for the Theme - 'Life' and share your Haiku Post Direct Link here in the linky tool or in comment section of this post, if Linky tool is not available. You can also tweet your Haiku as | Haiku | #FMHCD7 @FewMiles

PS: Please do not forget to include the Day 7 code provided here.

PS: I'm sharing the Haiga with Carry on Tuesday #143 and Sunday Scribblings #305

Happy Haiku Challenge to you all! The Game is oN...!!!!!!!!!



If you have any doubts or concerns do leave a comment or use 'Contact Me'.

! Share the post on Facebook, tweet, and plus your love. Shout a word to the world to enjoy the words !
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. This prompt is very good....lots of beautiful pictures to enjoy~

    I like the heart art..and your words are lovely ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, your happy heart makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great prompt..this one is especially meaningful for me...I like your heart haiku so much...such a positive way to view life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas for posts! I'm learning more about different types of haiku and enjoying the challenges. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me smile!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Haiku is very Positive and Warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, Sis!

    thank you for this wonderful prompt! i didn't realize that i could use the paint program to add text to photographs. {smile}

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Grace

    Thanks thanks thanks Grace.. I'm glad everyone enjoying the challenge..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ SweetTalkingGuy

    Glad you smiled.. Happy Man...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Susie Clevenger

    Thanks for the great prompt..this one is especially meaningful for me...I like your heart haiku so much...such a positive way to view life.

    Susie, hats off to your daughter and to you for sharing it with us.. Happy to read your encouraging words.. Smiles..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Cressida

    Good for you!

    Thanks :-) Happy Man..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Lolamouse

    Great ideas for posts! I'm learning more about different types of haiku and enjoying the challenges. Thank you again!

    Mention not.. Happy to have you here.. and I'm happy and blessed to read all your posts..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ becca givens

    Makes me smile!! Thank you for sharing!!

    Thanks becca.. SmileS..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Mama Zen

    Thank you so much :-) I'm happy....

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ myheartslovesongs

    beautiful, Sis!

    thank you for this wonderful prompt! i didn't realize that i could use the paint program to add text to photographs. {smile}


    Glad you enjoyed and learnt about paint.. Thanks thanks thanks for your encouraging words once again...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Gemma Wiseman

    Your smiling heart is so inspiring!

    Gemma, I'm happy to read your encouraging words and super glad too..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  17. A little late but I'm here finally!

    Love your haiku set! And it's nice to know that this is the life you wanted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Amber

    Glad you loved it.. Happy Man..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!