Posts

! The Haiku Challenge 2012 - 29 days – 29 Haiku - Day 2 !



The living God, she
cares for you more than anyone
does, she is mother

The pleasant music
ever composed is the sweet
lullaby of mom

She is a song, my
heart loves to hum every
passing sweet moment

Cutest haiku she is,
Never able to end, though
I write billion words

Neither painter’s brush
Nor the poet’s mighty pen can
describe a mother

she is a rainbow
even if it is less than
seven cute colours

The living God, I
pray daily is my Mother,
blessed to be your son




Day 2 – February 2nd – Theme or Word: Mother




Here you go my dear twitter users...




! おはよう  ございます  友人 !
- ARIGATO GOZAIMASU - GOOD MORNING


Are you ready for The Haiku Challenge 2012? The prompts are out, rules are set, for more details visit HERE, and the challenge enters Day 2 with this post.. The challenge begins at 12 AM  or 00:00 IST and goes on until GMT-08:30AM (I.e., the next day 02:00 PM or 14:00 IST), so all the time zones can participate in this challenge, and three cheers to all the challengers! Write a Haiku for the Theme or Word - 'Mother' and Share your Haiku Post Direct Link here in the linky tool or in comment section of this post, if Linky tool is not available. You can also tweet your Haiku as | Haiku | #FMHCD2 @FewMiles http://t.co/yMhhJpmL

PS: Please do not forget to include the Day 2 code provided here.

Happy Haiku Challenge to you all! The Game is oN...!!!!!!!!!



If you have any doubts or concerns do leave a comment or use 'Contact Me'.. Cheers !

! Share the post on Facebook, tweet, and plus your love. Shout a word to the world to enjoy the words !
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. somehow instead of my name.. my blog link is appearing in the submission..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ RaNiiiiii

    Welcome RaNiii... Thanks for pointing it out.. I fixed the issue.. and sincere apologies for the trouble caused..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not able to get how to link and where it is..

    My day two Haiku is here:

    http://rameshsood.blogspot.in/2012/02/haiku-challenge-day-2-february-2nd.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. weldone S.I.s this is indeed a beautiful haiku

    indeed mothers are a living god ...

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully written for the most beautiful creation of the God :)
    You are blessed to have so sweet mom and so she is to have so loving son as you..

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful tribute to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ramesh Sood

    Sorry Rameshji.. I am not sure about the issue.. Can you please mail me the screenshot of your browser so that I can help you better ji.. Also try using firefox.. I hope it should help you..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Nimue

    Nimue, she is right.. :-) Thanks thanks thanks..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Bikramjit

    Happy to hear it from you Bikram.. Why don't you try the form?

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Simran

    Thanks Little one.. I am blessed to have such a sweet mom and sweet friend like you..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Karen

    I'm super glad it was.. Happy..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Mama Zen

    Zen, I would be happy if you try :-) and as always thanks :-)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunningly beautiful, Sis! and your mother is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful tribute to your beautiful mother!! I hope you gave it to her to read!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ SweetTalkingGuy

    thanks a million Andy.. So sweet of you..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ myheartslovesongs

    stunningly beautiful, Sis! and your mother is gorgeous!!!

    Dani, thanks and will convey your words to my mother.. :-)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ becca givens

    Wonderful tribute to your beautiful mother!! I hope you gave it to her to read!

    Of course I did, but in my local language because she cannot read English.. Thanks again for your sweet comment becca.. SmileS..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  18. Touching <3
    True.....nothing can ever describe the complete meaning of 'Mother'

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ ☂☆ Vållῐ ★♬

    Touching <3
    True.....nothing can ever describe the complete meaning of 'Mother'


    :-) Nothing can.. Thanks a lot for your sweet encouraging words..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!