Posts

~ confused ~ solution ~


world is so small
in her eyes, I see
loads of love,
energy to boost
me, when I down,
positive vibes
in her words
make me feel
‘king of the world’


But

lot of issues
encircled me
in work place
and life,
confused I was
what to do?
what not to do?
quit blogging?
or quit company?
or quit life?
unmotivated I,
confidence shattered,
words stumbled,
hands shivered,
tears rolled,


But

her one sentence

‘You are the best my Son, the decisions you make are from your heart and it will be 100% correct’

‘Thank you Mom…'
I now realize who I am and how to handle situations...
‘Thank you Mom…'
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. Well written SiS:) Another tribute to your loving Mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is superb tale.

    faith in your mother is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this while I was thinking that it was a woman loved. Only in the end did I get to know that it was about mother. Nice write up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our moms have more faith in us than we do in ourselves... don't they?!?!
    Well, that's what makes them moms I guess!! And they TOTALLY rock!

    This was lovely ode to all such loving and trusting moms, SiS.. really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriosly thought the eyes would be your someone special but.. 'Mommy is the best dude'.. Love this poem..

    Congrats on winning BAT

    love, bala

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ cloud nine

    Cloud nine so sweet of you.. Thanks for your constant support and encouragement.. Happy Man..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Bluebell Books

    Ji, so sweet of you.. Thank you so much for your blessings.. Happy..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Vamsi

    Vamsi, first of all welcome back.. yeah it was my mom who inspired me to write this one.. Thanks for stopping by and Happy to have you here..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Kavita

    of course they are special... I love to write for MOM.. Thank you and happy to be sweet...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Jarvis

    Welcome to Few Miles ! and glad you like the quote.. Thanks Jarvis...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ bala

    Sir, thank you so much for your sweet comments.. Happy and thanks for your wishes..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey i miss my maa tooooooooo...........

    she is been very strong when she allowed me to come to pune..


    i know she misses me a lot but she will never show..


    love you maaa...........

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ shweta

    hey i miss my maa tooooooooo...........

    she is been very strong when she allowed me to come to pune..


    i know she misses me a lot but she will never show..


    love you maaa...........


    That's very sad.. I know the pain of missing Ma's.. Oh is it.. I hope one day your mom show you how much she misses you..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!