Posts

Spread the BUZZ word - BoIB

Dear Special Friends,

Just over a year of blogging, I found many pearls in my journey of Few Miles! In addition, I learnt many different forms of poetry. I could feel a giant leap in my scribbling from the day I first penned a poem for Someone Special in my life, titled “Sorry”


Sorry to wake you up in your sleep!
Sorry for hugging you last night that deep!
Sorry to implant my lips on yours!
Sorry for tasting it for some hours!
Sorry to reveal those unheard words!
Sorry for wishing that not to be my dreams!

From that day onwards, I started to pen down free verse, rhymes, most of them being romantic ones. Later I started this blog as a sweet dedication with the pen name, “Someone is Special”

This sweet journey have been acknowledged by many awards, recognitions and today I have happy news to share with you all. Yes, I have been shortlisted for the final round of Best of Indian Blogosphere (BoIB) 2010 polls under the categories “Poetry” & “Fiction”

If you wish me to win then vote for me. You can vote in any or all the three ways.

• FaceBook: (Now voting is made easy)

* If you wish to vote for me under Poetry Category, click here
* If you wish to vote for me under Fiction Category, click here

PS: You have to vote twice to get your vote counted as for the first time it just gains access to you

• Polling Widget:

Please find the polling widget in my blog sidebar, select “http://pendownmythought.blogspot.com/” & vote for me under the categories “Poetry” & “Fiction”

If you face any issues in voting, then visit my other blog, “http://roomforromance.blogspot.com” and vote for me

• BlogJunta Website:

* If you wish to vote for me under Poetry Category, click here
* If you wish to vote for me under Fiction Category, click here

PS: You must login to BlogJunta to vote for me


Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. All the best my friend

    I got recommended for two criterias myself too :)

    take care and all the best

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best! i tried to vote, dunno if it worked or not.

    your other blog's url is not working- its saying that the blog doesnot exists, its giving me a chance to create it for myself :)

    trisha
    mydomainpvt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bikramjit

    Thanks a ton Bikram, it is my pleasure to get selected with you people..All the best for you too..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Trisha

    Thanks for all the smiles, I now fixed teh blog url, you can vote now and thanks for voting.. You can try any time and vote for me..
    Thanks in advance..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!

ETCHED MEMORIES