Posts

Charity - Haiku My Heart



Only a nightfall
To commence a charity
That changes the life
From Old to New - People's Trust
That changes the life
To commence a charity
Only a nightfall


Published as a part of

Haiku Heights, Prompt 23: Charity

Carry on Tuesday, Prompt 85: Only a night from old to new

recuerda mi corazon - Haiku My Heart

Image Source: Google

Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. I liked how you wove this forward and back. It flows so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely SiS, a wonderful haiku for the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. People's trust.. something we all long for.. I liked the way you appered to have flowed SiS..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Cheryl

    Happy to know that Cheryl, thanks man.. Wish you a very Happy New Year 2011..

    --Somone is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Cheryl

    You made my fly Cheryl, thanks man.. Wish you a very Happy New Year 2011..

    --Somone is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ramesh Sood

    Of course it is, glad you liked it.. Thanks Rameshji, it is my pleasure to have you here. Wish you a very Happy New Year 2011..

    --Somone is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  7. may the new year awaken a deeper desire to care for others. lovely haiku, forward and backward like rolling waves.

    here's to a charitable new year.
    thanks for being here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your haiku are so well written. May we have more kindness to others this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charity begins in the heart and yours is clearly in the right place for the new year. Lovely haiku and image. Happy New Year to you.
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your "post a comment" area says, Appreciate or Criticize me. I'll choose to Appreciate you. I don't get to every blog every time for every meme, but when I do click on this link, I am happy I did. Maybe I'll get here more often in 2011, but that's NOT a resolution. (I'm so bad at commitment)
    Happy New Year, every day of it and beyond.

    Peace, always

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ rebecca

    Glad you liked it rebecca.. Happy man.. Thanks for the sweet words..

    --Someone is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Marilyn

    Of course we should be..Thank you so much for the sweet words.. Happy to have you here..

    --Someone is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Noelle Renee

    Glad you loved it Noelle..Thank you so much for the sweet words.. It is my pleasure to have you here..

    --Someone is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Spadoman

    Aww.. Neither a commitment nor a resolution but very Happy to know that you will visit me frequently.. Glad you like to appreciate me.. Happy Man.. Thank you so much for the sweet words.. It is my pleasure to have you here..

    --Someone is Special--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!