Usual
Unsolder Unravelled Unmoved Upset
Severe Skaddles Smile Soothes
Unlike Unites Ubique Usually
Acute Affection Attracts Angel
Long Live Lovable Love
Theme: Usual misunderstanding between the better half's, vanishes because of affection, smiles and gives them a long live love... This is just a try, if doesn't come well, I am sorry guys...
Published as a part of
Prompt 3: USUAL

Hello Dear Friend- here you are- tagged..
ReplyDeletehttp://oliviasbiopiclog.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/my-seven-shades/
Love
Olivia
mwaaah
xoxox
Highly unusual- very different, very creative..
ReplyDeleteall the very best...
Olivia
@ Olivia
ReplyDeleteWelcome back..
Thank you so so much for those wonderful words and wishes..
I wil surely take up the tag and will do my best..
--Someone Is Special--
Unique way of saying the usual ... and I love the explanation for the piece, made me go back and read it again.
ReplyDelete@ Amias
ReplyDeleteThank you so so much for those encouraging words..
--Someone Is Special--