Posts

Proposal

Scenario: In Stanford University, an American guy trying to propose an Indian Girl in Hindi.
Participants: He, She, Friend.


He: Hey dude, I am gonna propose this hotty.

Friend: Are you Serious? She is an Indian Girl.

He: Is it? But She is very very hot and sexy..

Friend: Cool, give a try in Hindi man..

He: Hi.. Merra Naam.. Shit... Yup.. Thumara Naam.. What the.. Got it.. Pyaar Hogaaiu..

She: Paagal

He: Paagallll????



Info:- 55-Fiction refers to fictional writings bounded to a maximum of 55 words.

Image: Google Images

PS: This post has been published by me as a part of


Prompt: Proposal

Also submitted to Friday Flash 55
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. @ Jingle
    I hope you enjoyed the fun in this.. Thanks a ton Jingle for your wonderful words..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Just a Paagal!!??
    Good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Shipa Garg
    Welcome back to Few Miles !
    Thanks for the LOL and encouraging words.. Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Communication difficulties are always good for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ vivinfrance
    Welcome to Few Miles!
    I am happy to know that you liked the concept. Thanks a ton..
    Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, communication difficulties most of the time get a laugh out of us :) good one! lovely first LOL..! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Leo
    It is good to hear those from you.. THANKS FOR LOL.. I am loving it..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so cute ...made me smile indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Scribbling Girl
    You felt it cute, great..
    Very happy man...

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what you said, but I'd LOVE to hear the translation!
    Loived your 55 My Friend.
    Thank you so much for visiting and playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ G-Man

    Welcome back to Few Miles!
    Thanks for your encouraging words, which make me enjoy the day. Wish you the same..

    He: "My name... Shit... Yup.. Your name... What the... Got it... Love happened"
    She: Mad guy...

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha. neededless to say not the response he was looking for...fun 55!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wouldn't have understood him either. Funny 55

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent 55. Thanks for the translation in response to G-man. My 55 is also up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the translation. Although I enjoyed imagining what was being said too. I was thinking pretty much the same thing.

    Mine's here

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Brain Miller
    Welcome back once again..
    I am very happy to make you people smile.. Thanks for the wonderful words.. Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Eric Alder
    Welcome back once again..
    Thanks for the wonderful and encouraging words..I am happy to make every one smile.. Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Monkey Man
    Welcome back once again..
    Thanks for the beautiful encouraging words..I am happy to make every one smile.. Sure will visit yours.. Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Cheryl
    Welcome back once again..
    I am happy to know that you captured the fun thing.. Sure will visit yours.. Do keep coming..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the translation but I knew what the girl was thinking (roughly). Obviously the guy wasn't

    Nice 55

    Moon smiles

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ moondustwriter
    Welcome back to Few Miles!
    Thanks for those beautiful encouraging words..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  22. heheheh.. good one!! :)
    He would've been better off saying it in English...Paagal indeed :)
    Those "fillers" in his sentence landed him that super response! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ Kavisionz
    I am happy that you felt the LOL in it. Do keep coming.. Do visit the awards page and accpet your award..

    --Someone Is Special--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!